The conference will take place at the NOI Techpark, sited in via Volta, Bolzano, Italy.
There is a bus line 111 connecting the city center (piazza Walther) and the NOI Techpark in approximately 15 minutes.
Here you can find useful information for reaching Bolzano.
- Airport Verona (VRN), 1 hour 15 minutes drive from the NOI Techpark
- Airport Innsbruck (INN), Austria, 1 hour 30 minutes drive from the NOI Techpark
- The airports of Milano Malpensa (MPX), Venice (VCE), Bergamo (BGY) and Treviso (TSF) are also viable choices.
- Airport shuttle are available from the main airports. More information: http://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/how-to-get-there/travel-by-plane-to-south-tyrol
- Brennero Motorway A22, exit “Bolzano/Bozen Nord” or “Bolzano/Bozen Sud” (check traffic conditions on INFOTRAFIC)
- The most convenient car park is in Piazza Verdi/Verdiplatz: “Parcheggio BZ-Centro – Parkplatz BZ-Mitte”: from the motorway exit, follow first the signs to the city centre, and then follow the explicit signs to the car park.
Bolzano/Bozen’s train station is right in the centre of town, 500 metres from the university campus. The town is served by Italian, Austrian and German train companies:
- FS – Ferrovie dello Stato (Italy)
- ÖBB – Österreichische Bundesbahn (Austria)
- DB – Deusche Bahn (Germany)