4th Building Simulation Applications Conference
on June, 19th – 21st 2019.
BSA 2019 is the fourth IBPSA-Italy conference on Building Simulation Applications taking place at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. The conference will provide the participants with a detailed overview of the most recent advancements on Building Simulation Applications.
Well-known personalities in the field of building simulation will held keynote speeches on the most relevant topics related to the modelling of the built environment and its energy performance.
- Public and private researchers in the general sector of building simulation and energy modelling
- Public agencies, public utilities and policy makers
- Private firms: Manufacturers, management companies, utilities, software house
- Professionals: building designers (architects, engineers, etc.)
Official language is English. International attendance is warmly welcome.
Preliminary program at a glance
- Wednesday Jun 19th:
- Morning and afternoon: workshops for PhD and graduate students
- Afternoon: city tour (social program)
- Evening: welcome reception
- Thursday Jun 20th:
- Morning and afternoon: parallel technical sessions
- Afternoon: Student competition session
- Evening: social dinner
- Friday Jun 21st:
- Morning: parallel technical sessions
- Awarding ceremony
- Closing luncheon
- Open round table with practitioners and companies
International keynote speakers are going to be announced in few weeks.